keskiviikko 22. lokakuuta 2008

Second hand shopping



Today was a difficult day when it comes to choosing what to wear. First i wore this dress, which i bought from our art unis christmas sale last year. I also took with me the green dress i bought yesterday, so that my friends could say if they thought it was the right size, which they did, and I'm happy about that, cause i like it.




Then i had a hard time choosing shoes: red or black!!! OMG, was i in a pickle!




Well, then i went to school, and my friend told me she had reserved some shoes at a second hand store, and she wasn't going to buy them, so i could go see if i liked them. And i did, and i bought them. Aren't they just super!



I also found this cardigan someone has knitted. I love it, but i have to either change the buttons or sow it's buttonholes smaller.




And ALSO i bought this dress for under 5€, it fits like a dream. And i bought a black leather bag, but i didn't take a picture on it. So, even though it was hard to decide what to wear, it was also lucky that i found all these things for a bargain price. Yay! :)

At school i did some claywork. My friend Janica asked me to make her a head of clay, which i actually might like to do.
Ok, I'm off to hug a certain someone who just came home.

Ei kommentteja: