sunnuntai 26. lokakuuta 2008

Avec gaieté


So we made dinner, Janica, Teemu and myself. It was fun, And the food was good.



And we looked at some old pictures of some good old times. I had them made into papercopies a month or so back, it's always better to have pictures made, otherwise they get lost in the bitjungle.



And we went to my friends housewarming party, and after that to a bar called Helmi. We didn't stay up too ate though, but it was fun. I've really liked my hair this way.



Janica and Teemu also came to the housewarming party, but they felt kinda tired so they went home a bit before we did.

Today i'm going to be working at an election committee, since it's election day here.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Vika kuva musta on niin mairitteleva, että! :DDD

maija kirjoitti...

no onhan se! Mun mielestä ainakin.