tiistai 21. lokakuuta 2008

Shopping!



I went shopping today with my sister. I would have preferred second-hand stores, but since she didn't have time to cruise around the city we stayed in the center of the city. No matter, i found some really nice things, like this bead spread. I've always liked it, but it has been too expensive, but this time they had a 20% off offer, and also since this one had little specks on it it was extra 15% off, so it was a lot cheaper.




I also found this shirt on sale. I like it a lot, the roses on it and all. <3




This dress i bought from Mango. It's sadly a little too tight.. But i bought it anyway, cause i think it will strech... atleast i hope it will. I really hope i don't look like an ass in it, cause i love it. :) The color, the cut, the rosette.. But we'll see if it'll be wearable.


I think it looks super with my heels and read lipstick.

Ei kommentteja: