lauantai 18. lokakuuta 2008

Home.



I walked home, my friends went to a bar, but i felt more like going home since it was close by and i have things to do tomorrow. Might have been fun to go, but i thought i woud propably just have had a a beer or to and them wanted to go home anyways.


It was beautifull out, even though it was dark. I love my neighbourhood, old wooden buildings and narrow streets with apple trees.


Moon shone bright.



Tauno was happy to see me home. He did somersaults.


As was Helmi. They kissed a bit. It's weird how good their hearing is: thwy can always tell when it's me or my husband coming.


This is what my book turn up. There are more pictures below.





2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I love the idea of friends getting together and making each other books ^.^ It sounds like something I should do one day~
By the way, you're cats look absolutely cute ^.^

maija kirjoitti...

We all thought it was fun! And the best thing was that all seven of us were able to make it for once!