perjantai 17. lokakuuta 2008

Again, old photos.

Actually i tried to put this in at the end, but well, what can you do, it's here and i don't know how to change it. Anyways, this is me and my sis on a wild sunday night maybe three or four years ago. Bar seems kinda empty, but we're shaking it. :D
This is me in my wedding dress, posing in our corridor next to our old suitcase.
I used to live alone a few years ago, and for many years i had a small flat in an old part of Helsinki. It was 20m2 and it cost quite a few pennies, but i loved it there. Most of my furniture, or i think all of it actually, was either from second hand stores or from friends. But i loved them all. Like that sofa, which my boyfriend didn't like.. He thought it was too shabby.

This is the other wall of my then-flat. You can see how small my kitchen was, but what you coudn't tell is that it actually fits five people: Me and my sis sat there, on the windowsill and stowe, and three (guys) would stand on the floor. haha, my sis would get the joke. We had som great times there. She used to live really close by, and she'd always visit me.

Ei kommentteja: