keskiviikko 5. marraskuuta 2008

Needle hole camera


I've made a needle hole camera. At first i made it a bit too large, it was hard to carry around, but then i made a smaller one. Also it was better, i'm not that sure why.


This is my second camera, the better one.


At first i tried taking a picture of myself sitting by the window, but i sat just at the frame, so i don't show at all in the picture. I was going for a silhouette effect. You can see the negative and also the positive in which i've also projected a picture of a tree.


In this picture, allghouth it's blurry, you can see me sitting in our arts classroom. The white blurry blob is my head. Sun was shining so that my hair and face overlighted the paper, so they're just a white blob. But maybe you can see my hand at the center and also the crow i was holding. in the left corner there's also a white blob, that's a torso of a woman. The picture is really quite clear but i wasn't able to capture it properly without a scanner. I'll maybe try later.

It takes a while to get them done, in the first picture i stood still for 30 minutes and the last for 15 minutes. outside, if the sun is shining, it only takes about 2 minutes, and maybe in the summer time even les, like 15 seconds or so.

Ei kommentteja: